We strive to become the effective voice to the people that matter most to business. We gather insights into what customers and employees need and translate them into meaningful information. We believe that feedback is essential for progress at both an individual and company level.- To adapt and grow, listening to your employees and customers is fundamental.
What we do:
Netigate has built a powerful platform that allows users to tune into the voice of the customer and the voice of the employee. Feedback management is what we do best— it's in our DNA. Our headquarters are located in Stockholm but we are on the journey of expanding our hybrid or fully remote team to the rest of Sweden
We are now looking for a Site Reliability Engineer that will work in a cross-functional setting to pave the way for R&D teams by providing the tools, guidance, and assistance needed to deliver high-quality software at scale. In this role, you will be challenged with working in many parts of our stack to make sure we keep pace as we scale.
Netigate’s existing platform is an ongoing migration from the current, server-oriented .net/Windows platform towards a cloud-native event-driven platform. The target architecture includes micro-services and serverless functions achieving a highly available and scalable servicemesh, built around Kafka as a central service bus.
What we believe in:
- Empowering developers to take ownership of the product and processes. The “Eat your own dogfood” mantra 😊.
- Sometimes things break; When they do, we fix them and learn from it.
- Creativity and risk-taking in development, augmented by automated test, integrated pipelines, and top-notch observability.
What you will be doing:
- Take part in evolving the platform and infrastructure that Netigate runs on.
- Develop tooling and routines for identifying performance bottlenecks, anomalous system behavior, and determining the root cause of incidents.
- Work closely with product development teams to help ensure observability, resilience, and performance needs are met when building new features and services.
- Help build up the SRE team through taking part in interviews, establishing team routines and processes, etc.
- Provide platform-related guidance and assistance to other R&D teams.
- Influence how we build and run things to make sure that our platform, tools, and processes.
- You have a DevOps mindset and some years of experience in software development in an agile setting.
- You have experience working with CI/CD and Infrastructure-as-Code.
- You have an understanding of how to effectively work with Azure or experience working with another public cloud provider.
- Good written and spoken English Language skills.
You like experimenting and are not afraid of making new mistakes. Sharing knowledge and promoting your ideas is natural for you.
What’s in it for you?
The atmosphere at Netigate is relaxed and encouraging. We are flexible, we trust you to work from where you want. We take initiative and act boldly. We value diversity, from different ages, gender, and backgrounds with colleagues from all over the world.
With a strong team spirit, we persistently work on things we believe in, communicating openly sharing both success and failures. Our work is meaningful for organizations, which is also evident in the commitment of our team.