Product Manager, Netigate
Tech – Stockholm
Do you want to become the product manager of a solution that helps organisations today understand their employees, customers and their market? Do you have the ambition to put ideas into action in product development? We are now looking for our new product manager who is eager to take on the challenge!
Since 2005, Netigate has helped thousands of organisations with their feedback collection to create excellence in products, processes, and services. We believe that actively listening to your customers and employees is the path to creating competitive organisations and are currently helping more than 3500 customers in their work to outpace the competition. We today help organisations such as Spotify, Electrolux, Ericsson, Adidas and Uber.
At Netigate we always try to make our customers as satisfied as possible. We also like to have fun at work and encourage each other to develop and to improve from day to day. We know that by working together as a team we benefit from each of our attributes and been an important key on our journey forward.
About the position
Our product team is now seeking a Product Manager who will play a key part in our journey forward shaping the product of Netigate. Your role will be to assist with all aspects of the product lifecycle, including strategy, product requirements definition, design, competitive research, forecasting, launch plans, testing and future enhancements.
- Develop new products and enhance existing products.
- Together with a team of skilled UX designers and developers help build an extraordinary end-to-end experience for end-users.
- Work closely with stakeholders across the organization, including sales, marketing, finance, and legal, to ensure that you collaboratively deliver the best possible products.
- Based on customer needs, user data, business goals and technical limitations develop prototypes and rapidly validate or disprove them.
- Monitor and analyze key performance metrics, as well as identify and measure the impact of new features.
- Communicate regular updates on strategy, project status, conflicts, and resource needs to executive management.
Who are we looking for?
- You have experience working closely with design and development teams.
- You have experience working in agile environment.
- You have strong knowledge of analytics tools.
- You have prior experience building or working with end-user facing products.
- You have experience analyzing customer feedback, user research and performance data to guide product feature development
- You are always thinking about how to improve user experience.
- You have the ability to understand both the user and company perspective throughout the product development process.
- You have coordinated cross-functional teams and executed projects to successful and timely delivery.
- You speak fluent Swedish and English.
Does this sounds like you? Do not hesitate to apply already today, as we go through applications continuously.
PLEASE NOTE: We only accept applications via our career website (not email).