🚀 Netigate is a feedback management platform that empowers its users to tune into the voice of their customers and employees and make magic with meaningful reports and insights. 🤩
We have offices in Stockholm (HQ), Oslo, and Frankfurt. And we are on the journey of transforming into a hybrid working model with a location-flexible arrangement, allowing employees to combine onsite and offsite work as they and their teams see fit. 🙌
As a Frontend Developer you will:
- Develop Netigate’s Platform in React and Redux.
- Improve our services, both for the end-users as well as our developers.
- Learn and teach new solutions for the rest of the team.
- Advocate for best practices and newer technologies.
- Breaking down abstract problems into concrete solutions.
- Experience developing single-page applications with React.js and Redux.
- You work in ES6, in addition to being proficient with HTML5, CSS3 and SASS.
- Familiarity with universal apps and server-side rendering.
- Experience with responsive and adaptive design.
There is a plus if you also have experience with the following, or want to learn:
- Experience with Hooks and Git.
- Genuine interest in data visualization and/or experience with BI or other analytical platforms
- You have an eye for holistic design and understand the UX principles.
Our Tech Stack:
React, Redux, Git, Redux Toolkit with SCSS, ES6, HTML5, CSS3, and SASS.
What we believe in:
⚡️ Empowering developers to take ownership of the product and processes.
🔥 Sometimes things break; When they do, we fix them and learn from them.
🧠 Creativity and risk-taking in development, augmented by automated test, integrated pipelines, and top-notch observability.
Do you want to play a part in Netigate’s story? Then we think you should apply now. For more information or inquiries please reach out here: firstname.lastname@example.org