Netigate is a feedback management platform that empowers its users to tune into the voice of their customers allowing companies to make insight-based decisions and understand their most important asset: customers and employees. and employees and we are now looking for an Insight consultant that is driven by analysis and helping customers improve themselves through feedback. 🚀
What you will be doing
As an Insight Consultant, you will work in an advisory role to our clients by listening to their needs, sharing experiences, and giving tailored recommendations based on data. You will help our customers with insights and reports based on customer and employee surveys conducted in Netigate's feedback platform.
This is a hybrid role that combines customer meetings and workshops to creating surveys, analysis and reporting, presentation of results (often for the management team), and recommendations for the next steps.
You often have several customer projects that run in parallel with different tasks and deadlines, while you collaborate with and support other colleagues in the team.
This is how we envision our new colleague:
- You have a strong drive to help customers in the best way possible.
- You use your analytical skills to give insightful advice to both customers and colleagues.
- You enjoy contact with different people both internally and externally and take care to build and develop your relationships.
- You are independent and feel ownership of your work tasks at the same time as you are happy to share knowledge and work with the team.
To succeed in the role, we see that you have:
- At least 2+ years of experience from a similar role that involves project management, analysis, market research, or consulting connected to customer insights
- Experience from working with Customer Experience (CX) feedback or customer surveys is a plus
- A university or college degree (preferably in economics, statistics, analysis or similar)
- Good knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience working in feedback platforms is an advantage
- Very good oral and written skills in Norwegian and English
What is it like to work at Netigate?
We have an office in central Oslo but YES hybrid/remote work is allowed. You will also notice that the ceiling is high, that you have the opportunity to influence in your daily work, and that you like to have fun at work. Also check out our Instagram account to see more about how we feel at work: instagram.com/netigate
If you want more information, you are welcome to contact Petter Bjerke at
🖌Second team Interview