Netigate is a feedback management platform that empowers its users to tune into the voice of their customers and employees. This allows companies to make insight-based decisions to understand their most important assets; employees and customers.
We are a global company with offices in Stockholm (HQ), Frankfurt & Oslo and customers in over 30 countries and expanding fast. We believe strongly in combining individual productivity with ingenuity and curiosity sparked in group settings, therefore we have a flexible work location policy.
About the role
TSM in Netigate is an internal resource that handles cases from both customers and colleagues, most often those that cannot be solved by ordinary customer support. You will assist our consultants in designing and creating surveys, quality-assured respondent lists, setting up reporting solutions via our platform, and assisting with API integrations and other technical solutions.
Some of your work tasks are going to be
- Technical project management towards customers (weekly distribution, testing or setup)
- Assist and guidance in the survey platform
- Training and workshops
- Designing surveys
- Meetings with both customers & colleagues to clarify technical compatibility in the survey tool.
- Technical troubleshooting in the platform and finding solutions
What we are looking for
- Previously worked with customer service, for example as technical support or project managers, with 1-3 years of experience in the field.
- A solution-oriented approach and is IT savvy.
- Sales background (advantageous, but not a requirement)
- Good knowledge of Excel
- Good knowledge of CSS and HTML
- Knowledge of Java (advantageous, but not a requirement)
- Good language skills in Norwegian and English.
We would also like you to be
- Comfortable talking to - and have training for larger groups (6-15 people). For instance, explain how Netigate works in an educational setting.
- Structured and flexible. You can prioritize what is important in an everyday life with many tasks.
- Independent as you will be responsible for your part of the projects you participate in.
At Netigate, you will always be welcome to express new ideas and you will have the opportunity to influence from start. We believe that happy employees equal happy customers, being creative and learning from each other is what makes us successful.🚀🤩