Netigate is a feedback management platform that empowers its users to tune into the voice of their customers and employees. This allows companies to make insight-based decisions to understand their most important assets; employees and customers.
We are a global company with offices in Stockholm (HQ), Frankfurt & Oslo, and customers in over 30 countries and expanding fast. We believe strongly in combining individual productivity with ingenuity and curiosity sparked in group settings, therefore we have a flexible work location policy.🚀🤩
About the role
Working as a student in the Professional Services team you will assist our consultants in designing and creating surveys, quality-assured respondent lists and reports, setting up reporting solutions via our platform, and other technical solutions.
You often have several projects running in parallel with different tasks and deadlines, while you collaborate with and support colleagues in the team.You will work about 16 hours per week.
You will quickly grow into your role and help create value for our customers.
- Genuinely interested in digital systems, analysis/insights, and surveys
- Thrives in a fast-growing environment with continuous change and high pace
- Solution-oriented, accurate, and self-propelled
- An unpretentious team player who is driven by helping the team
Remember, we succeed and fail together as a team!
What we are looking for
- Good knowledge of Office 365
- Structured and flexible. You can prioritize what is important in an everyday life with many tasks.
- Independent as you will be responsible for your part of the projects you participate in.
- Fluent in Swedish and English, other languages are a plus
- A happy mood, we like to have fun at work and combine team spirit with high-end delivery
At Netigate, you will always be welcome to express new ideas and you will have the opportunity to influence from start. We believe that happy employees equal happy customers, being creative and learning from each other is what makes us successful.🚀🤩