About the role
Working as a student in the Professional Services team you will assist our consultants in designing and creating surveys, quality-assured respondent lists and reports, setting up reporting solutions via our platform, and other technical solutions.
You often have several projects running in parallel with different tasks and deadlines, while you collaborate with and support colleagues in the team. You will work about 16 hours per week.
You will quickly grow into your role and help create value for our customers.
- Genuinely interested in digital systems, analysis/insights, and surveys
- Thrives in a fast-growing environment with continuous change and high pace
- Solution-oriented, accurate, and self-propelled
- An unpretentious team player who is driven by helping the team
Remember, we succeed and fail together as a team!
What we are looking for
- Good knowledge of Office 365
- Structured and flexible. You can prioritize what is important in an everyday life with many tasks.
- Independent as you will be responsible for your part of the projects you participate in.
- Fluent in English and Norweigan. Being able to communicate and understand Norwegian
- In a happy mood, we like to have fun at work and combine team spirit with high-end delivery
Life at Netigate
Everyday life at Netigate is a perfect hybrid of high-energy, high-performance, and relaxed culture. We are passionate about our product and each other. We believe in the power of ‘We’ and we always have the best intentions in mind for each other and our customers. Our office is centrally located in the heart of Stockholm and with our hybrid remote work model, you’ll be able to create the best possible work-life balance! See our culture handbook here
More about the Professional Services team
The mission of the Professional Services team is to offer a tailored service to give customers the tools they need to activate, analyze and boost results with Netigate. From project management and analysis to workshops offering brainstorming, start-up training, and planning. Professional Services step in to help customers understand how to work with Netigate and use the data they gather for positive change within their organization.