Inbound Sales Representative, German speaking
New Sales – Stockholm
Netigate is the leading European provider of cloud-based services for online surveys that are primarily used for voice of customer, employee performance and market research. At Netigate we’ll help you understand the people that matter – your customers, employees and consumers. We work with over 2,500 of the world’s leading brands to enable them to discover and share new insights quickly, easily and securely. More info of us you can find here: https://www.netigate.net/
How is it like working at Netigate?
Netigate’s culture is casual and high-energy. We are passionate about our product and we are loyal to each other and our company. We value work/life balance, efficiency, simplicity, customer-focus and making a difference in the world. As we are a rapidly growing company with a strong startup-mentality, you will soon notice your chance to make an impact on our daily work.
We are located in central Stockholm and you will find we are a motivated team who have fun together. If you want to be a part of a young, forward-thinking business and work with driven and ambitious colleagues, you found the place!
Description of role
If you hunger for success and wish to become a star Sales Executive within 1 year, you will get all the support and coaching you need at Netigate.
As an inbound sales development representative, you:
- Identify key decision makers and/or key influencers across many different departments within an organisation.
- Book meetings: Effectively communicate value propositions across multiple product lines to secure initial meetings with prospects.
- Use rejection as fuel to motivate and push you to work harder and smarter.
- Ensure that all activities are accurate and updated in Salesforce.com (The sales meetings will be carried out by Sales Executives).
You're perfect for the role if:
First and foremost, you're looking for more than your run-of-the-mill Sales Development role and...
- You hunger for success, with motivation of growing a career in sales.
- Your competitiveness and intrinsic motivation have always propelled you to the top (academics, sports, or/and previous jobs)
- You know there's always room to improve. Because of that, you value the fact to be surrounded by teammates who inspire you to be the best version of yourself every day.
- You are fluent in both German and English.
- Have up to one year experience from a sales-related role
- A desire to become a star Sales Executive.
We also believe that you:
- Opportunity for growth and promotion motivates you.
- You have an unquestionable track record of making an impact and doing so with excellence.
- Your competitiveness and intrinsic motivation have always propelled you to the top (academics, sports, or/and previous jobs).
Sounds like you? Do not hesitate applying already today, as we go through applications continuously.