Netigate creates solutions for collecting and analysing information in comprehensive and effective ways. We provide tools to interact with and visualise data for the purpose of making sense of customer and employee feedback. We are on an important mission to provide insight for our clients in order to improve daily customer and employee interactions.
Join us on our journey to create Insights from what customers and employees are telling you!
As a Senior frontend developer at Netigate you will be part of our Frontend team, building cutting edge solutions. You will be responsible for leading a small, but skilled self-contained team, developing competencies as you go along and nudging the rest of the Tech organisation into having an eye for simple and responsive design.
- Expertise in ES6, in addition to being proficient with HTML5, CSS3, SASS.
- At least 5-7 years working as a dedicated frontend developer.
- Proven experience developing single page applications with React.js, Node.js.
- Familiarity with universal apps and server-side rendering.
- Knowledge of computer science concepts and patterns.
- Experience with responsive and adaptive design.
- You live in Stockholm, Sweden and have a valid work permit
Nice to have:
- Good understanding of SEO principles.
- Experience with end to end CI/CD workflow.
- Knowledge and experience with testing, debugging and automation
- UX design experience.
- Mathematics (Statistics) knowledge and general interest in correlating data with different entropies
- Genuine interest in data visualisation and/or experience with BI or other analytical platforms
- Curiosity and the ability to motivate and drive a team
What we can offer you:
- Be part of an established, well functioning front-end team
- Lots of responsibilities and influence on our platform
- Very skilled co-workers with a great passion for making sense of data
- Amazing office is the centre of Stockholm with our own courtyard!
- Competitive market remuneration and flexible work environment