Discover Netigate, the game-changing platform revolutionizing employee engagement and customer experience. We empower organizations to gather valuable insights, drive meaningful interactions, and deliver exceptional results. With our intuitive interface and advanced analytics, companies can listen, understand, and act on insights from their workforce as well as their customers. Join our dynamic team of passionate individuals shaping the future of engagement and experience. Apply now and let's transform the way businesses connect and thrive in the digital age. Together, we will unlock the full potential of employee engagement and customer satisfaction.
Our culture is built on collaboration, creativity, and continuous learning. We value diversity, inclusion, and the “power of WE”- different perspectives. We foster an environment where ideas are shared, challenges are embraced, and growth is nurtured.
- Presenting our feedback management solutions at the decision-maker level
- Responsible for expanding existing accounts
- Respond to and act as a central contact for tenders
- Identifying and contacting decision-makers at the subsidiaries of your Accounts
- Going from research to initial contact and online presentation to the conclusion of a contract
- Actively conducting negotiations, from the individual presentations to the conclusion of a contract
- Working closely with the new and existing customer team, mainly with your Customer success manager
- Successful completion of studies or training with a commercial and/or business management focus
- 1-3 years of experience in sales, preferably in SaaS
- A strong and winning personality and an unbeatable communicator in the field
- You are willing to grow with the company and in your role as Account Executive
- Excellent communication skills, both on the telephone and in-person, business fluent with a high level of initiative
- Very good written and spoken English and understand Norweigan very well
- Ideally a confident user of MS Office and Salesforce
What you can expect
- Join the Netigate team – As well as a fixed salary and a bonus system, you will also be rewarded with attractive incentives.
- Thorough job training and continuing professional development – You will be given extensive product training when you start work.
- Dynamic work in an international environment – Working collaboratively as part of a team is a key element of our corporate culture. Regular incentives and events will enable you to get to know colleagues from our other global locations in person
- Flexible remote work – We offer all employees the opportunity to partially remote
At Netigate, you will always be welcome to express new ideas and you will have the opportunity to influence from the very beginning. We believe that happy employees equal happy customers, being creative and learning from each other is what makes us successful.
We encourage all applicants to consider submitting an anonymous CV as part of our commitment to fostering a non-discriminatory and inclusive recruitment process.